Posted By
randyducnarme
Jul 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HELLO,
I’M USING ELEMENTS 2.0 WITH WINDOWS XP AND A DELL PUTER WITH A GIG OF RAM AND A 2.8 P4. WHEN I START THE PROGRAM AN ERROR MESSAGE STATES THAT THE PROGRAM FAILED TO START BECAUSE IT COULDN’T LOCATE "LTFIL60N.DLL" FILE. I CLICK THE "OK" BUTTON AND IT STARTS ANYWAY.
REINSTALLING THE PROGRAM DOESN’T HELP.
SO DO I HAVE A CORRUPTED DLL FILE OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE WRONG? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
DUSKER

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 16, 2004
Dusker,

First, stop using all capitals letters when you write, please. This is considered yelling. I am sure you did not know this.

Second, have a look at this site, they talk about your dll. There is a link to download it again.

http://www.scoutsoftware.com/downloads.htm

Have you unistalled a piece of software lately? Hardware?

Ray
PA
Patti Anderson
Jul 16, 2004
I had a similar problem when I first installed Photoshop CS. The error message came up when PS was loading the plug-ins during start-up. It was an outdated/incompatible plug-in that I had installed (Polaroid scratch removal to be exact). Once I removed the plug-in the problem went away.

Patti
R
randyducnarme
Jul 18, 2004
Hello to everyone that replied. Sorry about the caps. I haven’t installed any plugins but I have uninstalled some programs and reinstalled them again. I went to the website and downloaded that file then got a knew message that i was missing another dll file.
Dusker

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections