Need an ADM plug-in for ImageReady… Can anyone help?

EW
Posted By
Eliot_Wasmund
Jul 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi. First of all, thanks for the help. I’m not sure if I’m in the right place but oh well. Alright, I am unable to use Adobe ImageReady because when I try to open up the program, I get an error that says, "Could not fully start the application because the ADM plug-in was not found in the ‘Required’ folder or is not functioning properly." So, apparently I need to reinstatll the ADM plugin. I’ve tried re-installing the application but get the same error. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it possible to get a download somewhere?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jul 15, 2004
Try posting this question to the forum for ImageReady. You don’t say which platform you use, so here’s a link to the one for Windows, since the law of averages says that’s what you’ve got. If you’re a Mac user, go the to list of Adobe forums and click the link to the ImageReady forum for Macs.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b366>

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections