RF
Posted By
Rob Findlay
Mar 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is anybody successfully using this software (Auto fx Photo/Graphic Edges plug-in) in Mac OS X (10.3.2). I am experiencing instability and unusable slowness. Please contact me directly if you have similar experiences or if you can direct me to other resources for troubleshooting this problem. Cheers
Rob Findlay
Mactherapy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
BlackVelvet
Mar 3, 2004
having no problems with it, works just fine. Are you running a demo copy?
DD
Duncan Donald
Mar 3, 2004
There’s a pirate version floating around that is doing this. Is yours the real thing?

Douglas

"Rob Findlay" wrote in message
Is anybody successfully using this software (Auto fx Photo/Graphic Edges plug-in) in Mac OS X (10.3.2). I am experiencing instability and unusable slowness. Please contact me directly if you have similar experiences or if you can direct me to other resources for troubleshooting this problem. Cheers
Rob Findlay
Mactherapy

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections