H
Posted By
Hoffy
Jun 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have some photos my son gave me on a CD of our new grandson. I tried printing some and got two different results from my HP 7150 printer. The first three ( 1-8×10 & 2 4X6’s) came off with a slightly Pinkish or warm cast. Then my printer spit out a test sheet (I think) with greay and yellow bars and some pink and light blue bars. After this printed I picked three more shots and these printed with a more blackish/white look to them. Which is correct and what happened ??

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
spamtrap
Jun 29, 2004
In article
wrote:

I have some photos my son gave me on a CD of our new grandson. I tried printing some and got two different results from my HP 7150 printer. The first three ( 1-8×10 & 2 4X6’s) came off with a slightly Pinkish or warm cast. Then my printer spit out a test sheet (I think) with greay and yellow bars and some pink and light blue bars. After this printed I picked three more shots and these printed with a more blackish/white look to them. Which is correct and what happened ??

If it’s an inkjet, you can tell your printer (somewhere in the Print dialog) to print only grayscale; then it will use only black ink instead of trying to produce grayscale with color inks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections