M
Posted By
mkatz
Jun 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I open File Browser, I cannot get the selected thumbnail and file information to appear in the left lower corner. My screen only shows two panes, files on left and thumbnails on right, even when I click on a thumbnail Have tried draging lines etc?????????
Any suggestions

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DF
DUN_FERMLINE
Jun 11, 2004
My friend has the same problem and we think it is because he is using Windows 98. Also check the drag arrows at the bottom of the files.
Jim D
M
mkatz
Jun 11, 2004
I’m using OS X v 10.0.4

Thanks
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 11, 2004
Your left hand pane should be divided into three … when you click on a thumbnail on the right hand side the left hand side should show .. files at the top … thumbnail in the centre and file info at the bottom.

You are on the right track with trying to drag the lines … it can be a bit tricky if the lines have gone off the screen.

Best thing to try is Window>Reset Palette locations then do File>Browse … that should sort it out.

Hope you manage it
Wendy

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections