WJ
Posted By
William_J_Whalen
Jun 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am missing the Icon for email attachment that according to the books I am reading on Photoshop Elements should be there. Can anyone explain to me why this is missing and how can I get this much needed feature.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jun 10, 2004
William,

Could you be more specific… Is this a custom shape you’re missing? What’s the title of the book you’re reading (and, if possible, page number).. ?

Ray
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jun 10, 2004
If you mean the attach to email icon in the shortcuts bar–that bar isn’t customizable, so something is wrong if it’s not there. It should be the left icon in the third section of the bar.

If you go to the File Menu, do you see Attach to Email just above Web Photo Gallery in the list of choices?
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jun 10, 2004
Unless, oh wait–maybe you have PE 1? I don’t remember whether it was in PE 1 or not. Jodi?

William, which version do you have? Does it have an eye or a sunflower for the program icon?
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 11, 2004
pe 1 does not have the icon or the option.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Jun 11, 2004
Thanks, Jodi!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections