SB
Posted By
Steve_Bingham
Jan 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photoshop CS on both my computers. Both are running the same version of XP. One of my computers shows the Browser Icon on the Option Bar. The other does NOT. Question: How do I put the Browser Icon on the Options Bar of the other computer? I have read all the help files and searched the database.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LenHewitt
Jan 3, 2004
Steve,

You must be running 7.0 on one of those machines – it isn’t possible to dock the FB to the options bar in PSCS
RL
Robert_Levine
Jan 3, 2004
If Len’s right and you’re referring to the different location for the FB then fine. But if you are running CS on both machines, note that you must be running a video resolution of 1028×764 in order to see everything.

Bob
SB
Steve_Bingham
Jan 3, 2004
Both are running 1024×768. Both are running CS only – from the beginning AFTER formatting. PS7 has never been on either machine (one is new, the other was reformated).

And, yes, the File Browser Icon IS on the Option Bar!!!!!!! And I LOVE it there. Click on, click off. Neat. Now if I could just do this on the OTHER machine!

Mystery continues. But thanks for your attempts to solve!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections