D
Posted By
dannee
Sep 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a version of Adobe Photodeluxe that has the filter ‘Moire Reduction’ included with it. I find this very useful but basically that is all I use the program for. All my other image editing is done with Photoshop 7.0.

Does anyone know how to carry out moire reduction with Photoshop alone or via an action or plug-in?

Thanks

Dan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
ben-dover
Sep 2, 2003
go to the noise filter and select despeckle is one way. or you can use the gausian blur under the blur filters. i personally use the dream suite filter i downloaded it does a nice job of blurring two different ways and smoothes out pictures pretty nice. plus it can give the picture a cool dreamy look if you want.
"dannee" wrote in message
I have a version of Adobe Photodeluxe that has the filter ‘Moire
Reduction’
included with it. I find this very useful but basically that is all I use the program for. All my other image editing is done with Photoshop 7.0.
Does anyone know how to carry out moire reduction with Photoshop alone or via an action or plug-in?

Thanks

Dan

F
Frogiswrong
Sep 2, 2003
Scan @ twice the res u need, get it into photoshop and res it down to the size you really need then try despeckle.

Reduction’
included with it. I find this very useful but basically that is all I use the program for. All my other image editing is done with Photoshop 7.0.

Thanks

Dan

E
EmJay
Sep 2, 2003
Reduction’
………………………………………………
Dan.
Might be worth having a look at my post (emjay 27/08/03) on the ng comp.graphics.apps.photoshop.

Regards.
Mike.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections