AK
Posted By
Adrian_Keefe
Dec 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to help. I wanted to put all my holiday photos on a picture-sharing site (Photobucket), but it seemed they were too big and it took forever. It was suggested that I reduce their size on Adobe Photoshop and I have downloaded it (Starter Edition 3.2). However, I can’t seem to find a facility to do this. What I would really like to do is reduce all of the file sizes at once. Is this possible? Otherwise I will reduce them one by one, but don’t know how to do this either.

Thank you.

Adrian

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Dec 24, 2008
This is not a Photoshop question, but rather a Photoshop Album question, Totally different product. Here’s their forum:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.1de78154/>

And check this out as well:

< http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Ado9be+Starter+Edit ion+3.2&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=>

In Photoshop it would be Image>Image Size, and I suspect it’s something similar in Album, but don’t know for sure. What does Help say?
JJ
John Joslin
Dec 24, 2008
Simple resizing is available in Windows or, for some easy to use image improvements, try the free Picasa.
P
Phosphor
Dec 24, 2008
Or IrfanView.
AK
Adrian_Keefe
Dec 24, 2008
Thanks for your help guys. I will try them.
C
Curvemeister
Dec 28, 2008
I’m not familiar with Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2. I suggest that you check out the free download from Irfanview.com, which has a batch resize feature.
PZ
Ping Zheng
Dec 29, 2008
You can record an action(Image > Image size) in Photoshop and use batch to reduce all image sizes once.
JJ
John Joslin
Dec 29, 2008
We know that, but he’s got Album Starter Edition not Photoshop.
AK
Adrian_Keefe
Dec 29, 2008
Thanks for your help guys, I will try Irfanview and/or Picassa.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections