M
Posted By
maccie
May 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded 3 Actions from Adobe Studio Exchange. I put them with other files ending in .atn, but they don’t show up.

Have moved them into Presets, Filters, Effects just about everywhere but they don’ t show up.

I’m guessing these are just for Photoshop? I’d love to know where they belong if in fact I can use them.

Mac OS 10.3.4

Any help/info appreciated.

Maccie

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 30, 2004
Maccie,

Photoshop Elements doesn’t support Actions … there are some add ons for Elements that will run actions but the actions themselves have to be rewritten to make them suitable.

Wendy
M
maccie
May 30, 2004
Wendy, Thanks for your reply. I spent some time trying to get them to show up. So much to learn.

Thanks again.

Maccie
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 31, 2004
Maccie,

A several weeks ago, I posted a detailed explanation on how to integrate actions into PSE using Effects palette. Perhaps you can try to search the forum for this tread…

Ray
M
maccie
May 31, 2004
Took me a while Ray but I finally found the thread. I copied the information and when I get courageous I will try it.

Thanks for the help.

Maccie

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections