D
Posted By
DavidRBooth
Aug 15, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi..I have been experiencing a frustrating problem. When running an automated batch action which ends with a ‘save as’ command to a ‘action completed’ folder, the files keeps overwriting the previous files in the batch and retains name of the first file processed by the action.

Other actions I have created never had this problem, but all of a sudden it simply refuses to save the individual files without overwriting the previous one.

Any help or suggestions would be most welcome. I have tried deleting the preferencs and .plist files. I am running CS3 on a MacPro with OS X 10.5.4

Cheers,
David

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Aug 15, 2008
It the Batch Dialog, do you have "Override Save As Commands" checked?
D
DavidRBooth
Aug 15, 2008
Thanks Ed for your reply … it seems to overwrite regardless of the "Overide Save As Command" … very weird, as I tried with it on and off thinking the same thing.

David
P
PECourtejoie
Aug 19, 2008
Double check the save as step (if there is one), as well as the override setting. The answer is in the mega tutorial, here: <http://www.atncentral.com/tutorials.htm>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections