GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
May 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to welcome Bob Warren as the artist of the month for May. Bob has been with the Challenge from the very first. His work has been both prolific and wonderful. Not only has he created and submitted such amazing work he has embodied the spirit of this Forum with his constant sharing of information and encouraging and praising so many others. Please welcome Bob as Artist of the Month of May!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/ArtistinResidence.html

g.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

ML
Marilyn_Lee
May 1, 2004
Artist of the Month–an honor you much deserve, Bob Warren! Welcome!

You always keep us guessing as to the subject matter you will choose for the latest Challenge. What a wonderful imagination you have! As well as the skills to create such a diversity of pictures.

My favorites of the pictures you selected for your Gallery are the Chrome Butterfly, the Squirrel in the Jack-O-Lantern, the Whirlwind, and the Books on the Wing–all very original and very well done.

And, thanks again for taking the time to comment on everyone else’s Challenge entries and to provide us all with encouragement.

Marilyn
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 1, 2004
Bob, you have been a great inspiration for many of us and I’m really glad you ‘stumbled’ apon the forum and the challenges. We’d be lost without you…OH, no way I’d keep your talent bottled up 🙂 Carry on….
JB
John_Burnett_(JNB)
May 1, 2004
Absolutely wonderful, Bob. Great creativity with fantastic execution.
DS
Dick_Smith
May 1, 2004
Bob,

Every time I look at your images I am enthralled. It certainly has been a blessing to the Forum that you found us.

Dick
ML
Marty Landolt
May 1, 2004
Bob, You have taken our Challenge beyond the blue horizon! I especially like your Opening sketch page and the #5 with what looks to be your picture also. Thanks for just being YOU!
Marty
JC
Jane Carter
May 1, 2004
Hi Bob, Your pictures are an inspiration to me!
Jane
B
bethC
May 1, 2004
Great work Bob !

I enjoy reading your challenge comments. At times I revisit the entries as your comments give me a different perspective or sometimes from your comments I discover something I missed.

Your work is inspirational and I like the idea of your website which gives us all insight into how you do your work.

beth
CS
carl_sutherland
May 1, 2004
Bob,

I admire all the contributions you make to our forum. Please keep it up.

Thanks for everything you do

Carl
CS
Cliff_Skidmore
May 1, 2004
Bob.

Many times I’ve wondered "How’d he do that?". Great web page !! and thank you for helping to make this forum a friendly place to learn.

Cliff
BE
Bob_E._Warren
May 2, 2004
Thanks to everyone for their positive comments. The forum & Challenge have helped me explore areas I would never have anticipated.
Bob Warren
CR
Chris_Rankin
May 2, 2004
Congratulations Bob! Each week I wait in anticipation of not only your images but also your comments on everyone’s images. I don’t know how many times I’ve gone back and looked at something in someone’s image that I had missed until reading your comments. You obviously spend alot of time looking at and commenting on the entries and it’s very much appreciated!

CR
BW
Barbara_Wayne
May 2, 2004
Bob,

I always look forward to your imaginative creations; your collection of work is inspiring!

Barb
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 2, 2004
Bob,

I have just been to look at your images and they are so good … such great ideas and so well done.

Wendy
LK
Leen_Koper
May 3, 2004
Bob, I envy you for the way you use this software. You make me realise there is still so much to be learnt. A wonderful portfolio!

Leen
J
jhjl1
May 3, 2004
Good job Bob, I really enjoy seeing your work. On the weekly challenge you always seem to come through with the most unique ideas as well as the ability to pull them off. Like others have mentioned your contributions here in the forum are a real treat and always appreciated.

Have A Nice Day, 🙂
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
wrote in message
I would like to welcome Bob Warren as the artist of the month for May.
SR
Schraven_Robert
May 11, 2004
Bob,

Just went and visited your gallery.

I like the "challenge"-images.
I find you are very creative in choosing your subjects and the quality of the finished product is of a consistent high level.
Thank you for taking us back in time.

Robert
PC
Pat_Coggin
May 11, 2004
Bob, your gallery is lots of fun to view…you are very creative.
AT
Anne_Twitchell
May 12, 2004
Bob, what fun to see your wonderful images. Having only "joined" the Forum since the fall, there are many I hadn’t seen before. I especially like Night on the Ranch. It epitomizes your skill with light. Thank you for all your positive comments this week and previously. I’m glad you liked my indian feathers. I wondered if everyone (anyone?) would be able to see the plane’s wings in the feathers.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections