Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Nov 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Lets welcome Patti Anderson,
http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Artists/index10.html Wally Anglesea and Wendy Williams http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Artists/index13.html as artists who’s portraits now grace our gallery.

Grant

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PD
Pete_D
Nov 18, 2003
Indeed, A warm welcome Patti Anderson.

I must not have been there in a while because I see Wally Anglesea has added a nice shot too.

And Wendy Williams; Nice looking picture.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Nov 18, 2003
Hi Wally, Wendy and Parri! Nice to see you 🙂

Patti, go ahead and slap me. Don’t worry, you aren’t the first to have your name twisted a bit on the challenge pages. One of my favorites was ‘ Juggen ‘ aka Juergen. Took me a long while to stop calling him Juggen after that 😉
LM
Lou_M
Nov 18, 2003
Welcome aboard, folks. It’s good to put a face with a name. And it’s obviously been a while since visiting the artists page since there are a bunch of new photos.
NS
Nancy_S
Nov 18, 2003
Patti, Wendy and Wally,

Well done! It is nice to "see" you as part of the community here. Everyone has something to offer and each person adds to the complexion and variety of this forum to keep it dynamic. Welcome.

Nancy
WA
Wally_Anglesea
Nov 18, 2003
Grant,
thanks for the effort, and thanks everyone for the wearm welcome. —

Cheers,
Wally
DS
Dick_Smith
Nov 19, 2003
Welcome to all the newcomers. Wow, 14 pages of artists! What a great group.

Dick
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 5, 2004
Let me welcome Anne Twitchell as New Artist to the Portrait Gallery. Anne has managed something that have and that is to be on the first page. 😉

G.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections