GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
Apr 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What a pleasant surprise to wake up to Cal Cowen’s face this morning, Her portrait is not in the gallery for all to see. Now Cal That looks might suspiciously like a new Nikon D70 around your neck … come on tell all.

Grant

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CC
cal_cowen
Apr 24, 2004
You are not wrong Grant, I just had to get one, now all I have to do is work it out!! Hope Ill have fun trying
J
jhjl1
Apr 24, 2004
Congrats on the new camera Cal. I’m looking forward to seeing it in action at the photo challenge. I’m glad you posted a pic as I thought you were male. It seems we have had quite a few mix-ups with gender on the forum recently. LOL

Have A Nice Day, 🙂
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
wrote in message
What a pleasant surprise to wake up to Cal Cowen’s face this morning,
Her
portrait is not in the gallery for all to see. Now Cal That looks
might
suspiciously like a new Nikon D70 around your neck … come on tell
all.
Grant

GD
Grant_Dixon
Apr 25, 2004
Big, big apology in my haste this morning to post and run out to the work shop I failed to label Cal’s name. Her name as well as here beauty can now be seen on page 3.

Grant
PD
Pete_D
Apr 25, 2004
Big, big apology in my haste this morning to post and run out to the work shop I failed to label Cal’s name. Her name as well as here beauty can
now
be seen on page 3.
Grant,

Can’t see any pictures on the artists page. Just a red x in upper left corner and name at bottom.
GD
Grant_Dixon
Apr 25, 2004
Oh Pete

I am so messed up 😉

Grant

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections