Posted By
barbara_press
Aug 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I have been having issues with droplets in CS2. Running Tiger 10.4.11. We can run them once no problem, and then when we try to use a droplet a second time, it gives us the disk error message? If I trash the preferences and plst files for photoshop, it will work fine, but just once..then the disk error message again.
Any thoughts?
thanks
barbara

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Buko
Aug 21, 2008
Tell more about your setup.
BP
barbara_press
Aug 21, 2008
Hi Buko,
I was just making some droplets on a G5 running 10.4.11 and Photoshop CS2. I was just creating some very basic actions in photoshop and then creating droplets onto the desktops as I always do. No problems. Only, this time, we keep getting an error when we drag files or folders onto the droplets. They work only the first time, when we launch photoshop and then, when I grab the next group..or singe file, we get the disk error message. If I trash the plst and the preferences for photoshop, or I launch photoshop from the doc holding down the option key. It works, but only once…
any other things I can write to you that might help?
thanks
barbara
B
Buko
Aug 21, 2008
how about disk size, free space, RAM?

do the droplets work in a new user?
B
barbarapress
Aug 22, 2008
hi Buko,

Unfortunately, I am not in that location today, so I don’t know about the disk space info, and even if I was there, I do not have permission to create a user. Supposedly someone from their IT dept. will be looking into it and next week when I am back there later in the week, I will find out if they were able to fix it and what the cause was and then I will wrote it back to you here.
thanks for all you help
barbara

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections