MM
Posted By
Merrill_Mack
Apr 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to make a slide show that is not a PDF file? I would like to be able to view the slideshow on a TV. WOuld that have to be burned on a DVD or can a CD work?

Merrill

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Apr 11, 2004
Merrill,

I still haven’t figured out how to make a slide show for a DVD player but I can answer your second question.

Many, but not all, DVD players will play both movies and slide shows burned to CD. I would check your DVD player specs to find out what it can handle before going too far. My brand new Sony will not handle picture CD’s but, theoretically will play digital movies from CD. I understand that not all CD burners will work with all DVD players.

Bob
JH
Joe_Henry1000
Apr 12, 2004
Merrill,

What OS are you running, Windows or Mac?

Joe
B
Barry
Apr 12, 2004
I have done this many times…I use Roxio 6.0. The process is really fairly easy. Just create a "Slide Show" within the program then save it to a CD in the form of a VCD. It will play just like a DVD on most DVD players (newer models).

Barry
wrote in message
Is there a way to make a slide show that is not a PDF file? I would like
to be able to view the slideshow on a TV. WOuld that have to be burned on a DVD or can a CD work?
Merrill
AP
amie_park
Apr 13, 2004
Photoshop Album will burn slideshows onto a CD in a format called VCD that will play in a DVD Player on your TV (that supports the VCD format). Unfortunatly, it is not high quality. But it’s OK.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections