GE
Posted By
gerald_eisen
Jul 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have all of a sudden encountered a problem that when I pp a photo and try to save it (no matter where) the photo reverts back to its non pp form. I then have to go back and reopen it in bridge, click on the default and then click done on the bottom of the screen. This never happen before I have to reload CS3 because of crash. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Buko
Jul 28, 2008
LenHewitt, "How To Get Help Quickly" #, 4 Mar 2004 8:27 am </webx?50>
NK
Neil_Keller
Jul 28, 2008
gerald,

Please be aware that your subject header doesn’t sum up the problem, so fewer folks are going to stop by to help. You have not told us much about your system. Or your workflow. And (maybe it’s me), I have no clue what "pp" means. Or what caused your crash. Or what maintenance and prep you did prior to reinstalling CS3, or how you reinstalled it.

If you wish, you can start over with another new topic that is more clearly descriptive and I’ll delete this one for you.

Neil
B
Buko
Jul 28, 2008
I have no clue what "pp" means.

me neither.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections