JR
Posted By
John_R._Robinson
Jul 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

1. I don’t seem to be able to find the ability to make a droplet from an action I made in CS3 Suite Extended. I looked under File/Automate/ but there is no Droplet making indicator. I have a Batch to select. Is that a new droplet maker? I thought I installed CS3 correctly. I’ve been using Photoshop since Version 3.

2. I tried to drag over some gradients I had made in CS2. Is anyone having trouble with using gradients you have made in CS2. I get an error when I try to add them to CS3 gradient folder.

G5/2.0ghz/dual/3.0gigRAM/300gigHD/OSX54/CS3

jr

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DR
Donald_Reese
Jul 20, 2008
I have the regular version of CS3 and create droplet is the 3rd choice under the menu area you mentioned. seems logical it would be the same,but hard to say.
JR
John_R._Robinson
Jul 20, 2008
I tell you that I don’t have the droplet selection where you guy’s are pointing. There is no droplet selection under Automate.

Why the heck isn’t it where you say? It isn’t.

jr
JR
John_R._Robinson
Jul 20, 2008
Oh, heck, it was hidden under show entire pallet, or whatever it’s called.

Anybody know how to shut this "hiding" off? I really want to see the entire pallet every time. I mean even Gradient Map is always hidden and I love applying gradient maps to b/w rgb files.

Thanks for your help. Now to the Gradient question.

jr

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections