What happens when I hit the back button after posting a topic in this forum?

TD
Posted By
Thee_DarkOverLord
Aug 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Aug 13, 2003
gotcha, bet i still do it from time to time though.
P
Phosphor
Aug 13, 2003
Just get used to using the text-link navigation on these pages instead of the browser buttons.
DM
dave milbut
Aug 13, 2003
I back out of messages all the time then use reload at the topic list.

….except after I post. Then I use the "breadcrumb" links at the bottom of the pages.
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Aug 13, 2003
I do phos, but I have a back button on my mouse, and im so used to hitting it I usaly do.
DM
dave milbut
Aug 13, 2003
I have a back button on my mouse

me too. i have the thumb button on my logitech programmed for back. it’s torture being at work and squeezing the mouse and nothing happens!
P
Phosphor
Aug 13, 2003
You mean you still don’t have work/home mouse parity, Dave? I’d’ve thunk you’d’ve bought your own for work use, and turned in an expense voucher.
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Aug 13, 2003
SAme as dave, wireles at home, restrand at work.
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Aug 13, 2003
i have the thumb button on my logitech programmed for back

Same as dave, wireles logitech at home, restrand at work. Gets a little lagy in a game though. What happend to my game time? where did those hours go?

To prove my point im leaving this as it is. Dhoo!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections