C
Posted By
cavein82
Jan 19, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have 3 pictures of myself that I am wanting to make all the same size. They are pictures I took after working out (I’m getting them so I can do a before and after). One I took August 2005, one I took July 2006, and one I just took today. These were taken at different places but look relatively similar. Now I am wanting to size all three versions of me on top of each other (making all of them the same size) but free transform only ends up distorting the image. Is there another way?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DR
Donald_Reese
Jan 19, 2007
You can try transforming using scale,and hold the shift key while doing so to keep the change proportional. i guess you could resize the images to be closer to each other also,but that depends how much give you have in your resolution to begin with.
C
cavein82
Jan 20, 2007
Thanks a lot. Didn’t even know you could do that. Works perfectly!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections