A
Posted By
adauzarraga
Nov 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
is anybody out there could me, i am doing a logo but this is honestly the first time to do this.first would be the text inside of it in circle, what i mean is form in circle so suppose i need to warp it but then i dont know i could not get the exact one. i did some several try but still and if ever it would position in circle but then the problem is it goes out the border line.i dont know how to explain further but i hope somebody could teach me how to do it. this is something sounds funny but pls..pls i need your help! pls help i need this logo so bad. i’m sure there’s someone here knew this problem..thanks a lot! in advance

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

A
adauzarraga
Nov 21, 2006
is anybody out there could help me? i am doing a logo but this is honestly the first time to do this.first would be the text inside of it in circle, what i mean is form in circle so suppose i need to warp it but then i dont know i could not get the exact one. i did some several try but still and if ever it would position in circle but then the problem is it goes out the border line.i dont know how to explain further but i hope somebody could teach me how to do it. this is something sounds funny but pls..pls i need your help! pls help i need this logo so bad. i’m sure there’s someone here knew this problem..thanks a lot! in advance
JJ
John Joslin
Nov 21, 2006
Do really mean warp which means "distort" or do you mean contain the text inside the circle without going outside, ie text wrap?
PT
Peter Thompson
Nov 21, 2006
"John Joslin" wrote in message
Do really mean warp which means "distort" or do you mean contain the text inside the circle without going outside, ie text wrap?

Perhaps somthing as this?
http://www.kadoma.f9.co.uk/logottext.gif
Cick above

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections