D
Posted By
Denny
Jan 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A few years back I bought a manual for Director 6.0. In the back of the manual there was a demo disc showing some samples of other people’s work. One of the samples was called Big Top. It was a totating logo in shinny gold, and as it rotated, you would see reflections of objects and light on the surface. At one Time I asked how it was done, and was told that an ap called RayDream Designer could do it. I was told that in that ap, you could draw a 3D room, with the four walls, floor and ceiling, and when you placed an object in the center of the room and rotated it, you would end up with a rotating image with the reflection from the walls. I never tried it, and long ago RayDream Designer stopped being supported. Recently, I was told that the same thing could be done with Photoshop or Flash, but I have not figured out how it is done. What I want to do, is create a 3D image of a logo in gold, chrome, or somethign reflective, and have it rotate with the reflections as it rotates. I have seen similar thing on TV commercials, but I think I need a little help on figuring out how this is done.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections