Posted By
Pantha
Nov 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all I am a new forum member.

My problem is recently some photoshop keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+Alt+0, Ctrl+0, Ctrl+Spacebar+Click are not working. Strangely Alt+Spacebar+Click (Zoom out)is working perfectly.

I am using Windows 2000 SP4, ZA Pro, KAV etc. Please tell me what may the reason and solutions. Can Firewall play any foul? Or photoshop installation faulty? I freshly installed OS and softwares a few days back.

Thanks and eagerly waiting for valued suggestions from learned photoshop users. Pantha.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Nov 18, 2006
Some pirated versions of CS had keyboard shortcut problems, but I haven’t heard of any specific causes of CS2 having these problems. Make sure that you don’t have some sort of utility running that may intercept key presses. Graphics drivers, mouse drivers, keyboard drivers, and screen capture programs could be possible culprits.
P
Pantha
Nov 19, 2006
Hi Sullivan, thanks for your reply. Actually I tried all the possible solutions including yours. Didn’t solve. Now the problem is solved. What I did only a reformat (again) and reinstall OS and PS CS2. Don’t know if any other utility intercepting the key presses, After freshly installing OS I FIRST installed PS and the problem was solved. After that I installed all other programmes including AV, Firewall etc.

Anyway thanks again. Now I am much relieved and hope nobody ever bothers with such nuisance.

Pantha.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections