BL
Posted By
bob_lemon
Feb 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
No thinking required for this one. My kind of game.

<http://leech.dk/dodge.html>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BL
bob_lemon
Feb 24, 2004
I guess my spelling proves it, too.
SR
Schraven_Robert
Feb 24, 2004
13,34 seconds is my best so far.

Robert
BG
Byron Gale
Feb 24, 2004
Thanks, Bob… 34.5 seconds is my best, so far. I couldn’t last a second with my mouse, but using the Wacom stylus, I had much better success.

Byron
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 24, 2004
18.39..if I had more patience…seems top left corner is the place you can sit still for at least 9 seconds before dodging again. It runs a consecutive pattern over and over so keeping memory of where to avoid is key…and …good luck.
TF
Terri_Foster
Feb 24, 2004
Jodi- I thought you weren’t going to play this one.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 24, 2004
Terri, no, this is a different one….just a quickie …..depending on how patient or ‘quick’ you are 😉
LK
Leen_Koper
Feb 24, 2004
You had better look at the rest of the site. A total waste of time too, but a lot of fun!

Leen
TF
Terri_Foster
Feb 24, 2004
Whoops! I just glanced at the heading without reading…my oh my, it’s going to be one of those days.
BL
bob_lemon
Feb 24, 2004
I think that you have an advantage with this one if you have a dial up line. The blocks seem to move in a jerky motion and sometimes stop. The AV running and the AV down load scans may slow it down some, too. I managed to get 123 sec one time. Not anywhere near that most of the time.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections