GC
Posted By
gregg_cavagnaro
Jun 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am operating on a PC with Photoshop 7.0. I have a Mac user that opens the folder I sent him and instead of getting an image thumbnail preview, he gets quick time logos and they open very slowly. In the Mac version of 7.0 there are check boxes that control thumbnail preferences, but not on the PC side.

How do I get rid of the logos so that the images thumbnails are visible? I know of other users who do not have this issue in cross platform situations.

Gregg Cavagnaro

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
graffiti
Jun 28, 2004
How do I get rid of the logos so that the images thumbnails are visible?

Probably not an option on your end. It would be in the OS file associations on the Mac side. If you knew what OS your friend was using (OS 9.x or OS X 10.x), it would be easier to tell you how to change the settings.
GC
gregg_cavagnaro
Jun 30, 2004
The operating system on the Mac is OS 9.1. I just assumed it was a PC issue. Even when I save an image that is posted on our server, he will get the Quick Time logo. He created the image with a digital camera, and got the image icon. I retouched in Photoshop and saved it and hence the QT logo.

Thanks for the help. Gregg

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections