CG
Posted By
Claudia_Gathercole
Oct 25, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to find the Photoshop Focus Guide #39 book titled "Turn your photos into art".

I would LOVE it if anyone can tell me where to buy this book. I have emailed the publisher (in England) and they say "on newsstands". That isn’t exactly possible in the U.S. to my knowledge. Help me anybody.
Claudia

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Oct 25, 2006
Nevermind.
CG
Claudia_Gathercole
Oct 25, 2006
Was that "nevermind" you don’t have info on this book, or "nevermind" because you don’t like the book? I have a friends copy and it is full of great stuff.
KV
Klaas Visser
Oct 26, 2006
Claudia,

The Focus Guides are great references (I have the one on enhancing photos in Photoshop). Here in Australia, the Guides are published under licence by a different company to the parent company in the UK.

The UK publisher’s website (Future Publishing) shows their US licencee at this website:

http://www.futurenetworkusa.com/contact/index.php

I’d suggest getting in touch with them for a particular back issue.

Also, the UK site features a webpage that allows you to find which magazine is available in which country (it’s possible that there are country based restrictions to some magazines).

http://www.futureplc.com/future/portfolio/magazines.jsp

Hope this helps

Klaas
JZ
Joe_Zydeco
Oct 26, 2006
Good that you have a copy in hand. Note the ISBN on it and search Barnes & Noble (bn.com) and Amazon.com for that number. Amazon will list sources for used copies as well as new.
P
Phosphor
Oct 26, 2006
The "nevermind" was because I posted what I thought was a link to the magazine, but when I read a little more closely it was not. So I removed the link.

That’s all, nothing more.
MR
Moira Riddell
Nov 11, 2006
I collected most of these guides, I will have a look, and if I do have it, would you like me to send it to you?

Moira

wrote in message
I am trying to find the Photoshop Focus Guide #39 book titled "Turn your photos into art".

I would LOVE it if anyone can tell me where to buy this book. I have emailed the publisher (in England) and they say "on newsstands". That isn’t exactly possible in the U.S. to my knowledge. Help me anybody. Claudia

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections