annoying images folder when saving slices!

E
Posted By
editgrrl
Dec 3, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There’s probably a really simple answer for this but I can’t figure out how to get it to stop making an images folder when I save a slice. I want to be able to specify which folder the slices go in – however it adds that images folder inside the folder I specify. How can I get rid of this? thank you

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 3, 2006
In Save for Web hit Save and in the dropdown at the bottom select Custom or Other instead of Default.

If you select Other you will get the chance to make a new folder of your own naming or no folder at all by deleting Images from the slot.

If you just choose Custom you will not get a new folder at all, just the one you navigate to in the SFW dialog.
E
editgrrl
Dec 3, 2006
Thanks.
One of those annoying little things that makes you scream!!! =)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections