Posted By
Scott_J_Macdonald
Jul 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Dear Forum:

I’m trying to learn, one bit at a time, how to use ImageReady CS to generate web content. Right now, I’m just focusing on learning how to link images.

Using ImageReady, and slices, I’m trying to get one jpeg image on one .html page to link to a different jpeg image on a different .html page.

I drag ruler guides so that I form a rectangle around the jpeg image. I then create a slice using the slice tool.
I then Optimize the slice.
In the Slice Palette, in the URL box, I type in the name of the .html page I want the jpeg image to link to.
I then go to File > Save Optimized As and, by Format, I save the .psd file as “HTML and Images.”

I then do the same for a different .psd file that contains the jpeg image I want my first jpeg image to link to.

However, the links are not working. I can’t click on one image on one .html page and go to the other image on the other .html page.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!
Scott M.
Roseville, Ca.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jul 18, 2006
Where are you doing this? In a browser previes? Or in IR itself??

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections