S
Posted By
steph
Dec 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
werent photoshop cs and image ready cs meant to be now integrated into a single application?

did i not read that on a very reputable review/help website (photoshop cafe) at the time of the release of CS ?

why then, do i find that when selecting ‘jump to image ready’ , an entirely separate program shell loads? and two separate .exe files are sitting in photoshop’s directory, just as with version 7?

???

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MC
Martin Chiselwitt
Dec 14, 2003
perhaps because they are not integrated??… What reputable site? They are talking bollox

steph wrote:
werent photoshop cs and image ready cs meant to be now integrated into a single application?

did i not read that on a very reputable review/help website (photoshop cafe) at the time of the release of CS ?

why then, do i find that when selecting ‘jump to image ready’ , an entirely separate program shell loads? and two separate .exe files are sitting in photoshop’s directory, just as with version 7?

???

H
Hecate
Dec 15, 2003
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:35:25 +1300, "steph"
wrote:

No.

I don’t know.

Because it’s a separate application.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
S
steph
Dec 15, 2003
yes, thank you – i believe that i was actually speaking rhetorically, in an attempt to generate replies from other people who were under the same misconception as myself… or to possibly discover that maybe the programs were meant to be integrated but adobe changed their minds…

but thanks for your helpful responses :S (that was sarcasm, not rhetoric)

"Hecate" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:35:25 +1300, "steph"
wrote:

No.

did i not read that on a very reputable review/help website (photoshop
cafe)
at the time of the release of CS ?

I don’t know.

why then, do i find that when selecting ‘jump to image ready’ , an
entirely
separate program shell loads? and two separate .exe files are sitting in photoshop’s directory, just as with version 7?
Because it’s a separate application.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
H
Hecate
Dec 16, 2003
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:41:02 +1300, "steph"
wrote:

yes, thank you – i believe that i was actually speaking rhetorically, in an attempt to generate replies from other people who were under the same misconception as myself… or to possibly discover that maybe the programs were meant to be integrated but adobe changed their minds…
but thanks for your helpful responses :S (that was sarcasm, not rhetoric)
There’s no such thing as a rhetorical question on a newsgroup. Someone’s always going to take the bait 😉

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections