V
Posted By
Vince
Dec 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A friend has asked me how to batch resize photos with Photoshop 8, I know its possible with Photoshop 9 using Scripts/Image Processor, has Photoshop 8 a similar feature.

Regards
Vince

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

A
akiersky
Dec 14, 2005
Yes,
Photoshop has been able to batch process at least back to PS 4 probibally even earlier. Just make an anction that sizes the image to the size you want. Either for pixel size, I would suggest using the fit image command to work on both vertical or horizantal images, or by file size by exporting the image to a set file size. Then under file>automate>batch select your made action, what file of images you want to process and weither you want to save them in their origianl location or somewhere else. Any action can be used, great for any large amount of photos. Hope this helps.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections