Is there any way to make a photoshop file bigger than 75 inches wide?

AA
Posted By
amanda_a_mccorkle
Aug 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
am working on large wall size files for a client and need to make a file 80 inches wide at 400 dpi. the limit is 75 inches at 400 dpi. is there a plug-in i can use/purchase that gives me the ability to make larger files like this? i need info asap. thanks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ram
Aug 12, 2004
Triplicate post. There’s a reply in the other thread. Please delete this one. (Thanks, Neil)
R
Ram
Aug 12, 2004
Triplicate post. There’s a reply in the other thread. Please delete this one. (Thanks, Neil)
KN
Ken_Nielsen
Aug 12, 2004
I’ll bet one milllion dollars that she doesn’t need that size or resolution, however, ms. mccorkle is not sharing the details so we’ll just skip it.
G
graffiti
Aug 12, 2004
ms. mccorkle is not sharing the details so we’ll just skip it.

Keep up with the times, son <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?13@@.3bb5748b/4>

πŸ™‚
Aug 12, 2004
Leave it to Ken to post in one of the treblegangers that RamΓ³n already warned us against.

And leave it to me to cut him for it.
KN
Ken_Nielsen
Aug 12, 2004
I read that post. Details, like: What is the end-use application, how will it be output specifically, by whom? When we get these requests for higher res than Photoshop provides for there are a number of avenues that should be explored to make the best recommendation, and these all hinge on having more information.

I will leave it be.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections