RM
Posted By
Rick_McCleary
Aug 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve just downloaded the latest driver for the 2200 (v1.84) and am trying to get the roll paper to behave and the cutter to work.

When I run the auto cutter test, the test pattern prints out and the cutter works. However, when printing an image, the printer feeds about 3 feet of paper after the printing is done, and then the printer sits there with the paper feed button flashing red, and no cutter action.

If anyone has had success with this set-up, I’d appreciate some guidance.

The PDF users guide that comes with the new driver is of no help.

Thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

L
Larryr544
Aug 7, 2004
Are you specifying the correct (roll paper) printer both in page setup and in the print dialogue?
RM
Rick_McCleary
Aug 9, 2004
Larry –

In both page set-up and print dialog, I’m specifying roll paper.

How does the printer know where to trim? Is it based upon the document size? Because the only thing I’m telling the printer through page set-up is the width of the paper (roll = 13"), and nothing about the length.

I’m ready to tackle the problem again after a weekend in the woods. Perhaps I’ll have better perspective now!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections