Posted By
Frank
Apr 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Printing from PS7

my old 750 driver paper settings for 6×4 paper was based on the 6×4 inch photo paper so41134 which had perforated edges and effectively was a larger sheet.
Now I have 6×4 inch premium gossy paper so411727 which has no perforations and is effectively a smaller sheet.
So now when I send it to the printer the image is off centre, cropped, and leaves a white border top, left and a narrow sliver at the bottom. Can anyone with experience tell me how to set up the properties for this change?
thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hecate
Apr 29, 2004
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:54:26 -0400, "Frank"
wrote:

Printing from PS7

my old 750 driver paper settings for 6×4 paper was based on the 6×4 inch photo paper so41134 which had perforated edges and effectively was a larger sheet.
Now I have 6×4 inch premium gossy paper so411727 which has no perforations and is effectively a smaller sheet.
So now when I send it to the printer the image is off centre, cropped, and leaves a white border top, left and a narrow sliver at the bottom. Can anyone with experience tell me how to set up the properties for this change?
thanks
Get a new printer that allows printing full bleed.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
S
Si
Apr 29, 2004
"Hecate" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:54:26 -0400, "Frank"
wrote:

Printing from PS7

my old 750 driver paper settings for 6×4 paper was based on the 6×4 inch photo paper so41134 which had perforated edges and effectively was a
larger
sheet.
Now I have 6×4 inch premium gossy paper so411727 which has no
perforations
and is effectively a smaller sheet.
So now when I send it to the printer the image is off centre, cropped,
and
leaves a white border top, left and a narrow sliver at the bottom. Can anyone with experience tell me how to set up the properties for this change?
thanks
Get a new printer that allows printing full bleed.

You’ve no option if you want to avoid borders.

If you are happy with borders, just set a user defined paper size that matches the 100x150mm sheet size and accept that you are going to have to put up with a border.

Si.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections