EB
Posted By
ellen.beeby
Nov 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My Epson 1280 shifts the image to the bottom of the sheet and cuts off the bottom when printing on roll paper. My document is 8.75" X 23" – a brochure I need to print flat for a client proof. I’m using the Premium Glossy Photo paper and it’s expensive. Can’t afford too many of these trial and error runs.

I’m printing from Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional and seem to be getting all the Epson print setup utilities. I can’t access the Margin Settings for this document – that’s only available for double-sided printing.

Any suggestions?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bmoag
Nov 28, 2006
Can you open the file in Photoshop and use the Image/Image size control to accurately size your project? You would then have to set the appropriate size paper in the printer driver using the paper /size/user defined control.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections