LK
Posted By
Larry_Keatts
Nov 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well I fixed this problem and I thought I would share the answer. I was on the brink of re-installing CS2 and I re-read the Knowledge Base once again. I read the Windows System Requirements again and the minimum monitor resolution is 1024 x 768. Well I use Pinnacle Video Editing on this computer also and mine was set at 1152 x 864. Once I changed it to 1024 x 768 it now prints Tiff photos right at 300 dpi.

I am not sure if this is because I have 1 gig of ram or an Adobe requirement, but it does work now.

It seems that 1024 x 768 is not the minimum but the proper setting on my computer!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CC
Chris_Cox
Nov 6, 2006
Photoshop doesn’t care about the display setting, as long as it’s equal to or larger than the minimum.

But possibly your printer driver has a problem…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections