SP
Posted By
steve_peters
Apr 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using OS10.3.4 and Photoshop CS. I have set up a custom paper size using the page setup > custom paper size > 17(h) x 13(w) > all margins to 2.5 >save > ok . Then I go back i not page setup and select my 17×13, then print. The preview in the print dialog box looks right. When the image comes out, only half of the is printed. I have tried changing orientation, and that still does not fix this.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Apr 29, 2004
I am using OS10.3.4

???
SP
steve_peters
Apr 29, 2004
it is 10.3.3
SP
steve_peters
Apr 29, 2004
Anyone
R
Ram
Apr 30, 2004
Sorry, I haven’t experienced the problem myself. Did you download the latest Epson 2200 profiles? They come in seven different installers and ended up installing seven different "printers" in the Printer Setup Utility in my Panther 10.3.3 setup, with very specific names for maximize, borderless, etc.
CC
Conrad_Chavez
Apr 30, 2004
I don’t know if this is describing the same problem, but the following info was in a newsletter I just received (from digitalartsupplies.com):

EPSON DRIVER UPDATE –

For MAC OS X users, there is a new updated driver from Epson. This contains fixes for the 2200, 4000, 5500, 7600, 9600, 10000 and 10600. It corrects a problems where the printer is working & printing just fine, then without warning it stops. It seems to be random & without warning, except when you’re in a time crunch, then it is sure to happen repeatedly. The upgrade is called "TCP/IP, FireWire, and USB Plug-in Up-Date. v1.0cE" – Upgrade Post Date: 04/14/04

Description of Change: This change updates the standard Epson driver interface plug-ins ONLY
that were included as part of the Epson MAC OS X driver posted prior to April 01, 2004, and supersedes the epson10997 connectivity Plug-in up-date previously posted.

NOTE: Should you need to reinstall the Epson Printer Driver after this up-date, you will need to re-apply the update again afterward to update the drivers standard plug-ins.

You can find this update in the support area on the Epson site. Epson says this update is only for wide format printers (models 4000 through 10600), however, we have been told by Epson that the update also works for 2200 users.

Probably wouldn’t hurt to try.
R
Ram
Apr 30, 2004
Thanks for quoting that, Conrad. I’ll have to go check it out.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections