LG
Posted By
Lorace_Graham
Jan 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Somewhere on here, I got a link to a PHOTO ARTWORK EFFECT USING COLOR DODGE AND GAUSSIAN BLUR By Ed Wurster.

I can’t find which message it was in. Anyway, I had printed the tutorial out and found it to be just marvelous. I got some wonderful effects on pictures of my grandson.

But the printouts, unfortunately, didn’t have the URL on them and I so wanted to tell him how much I enjoyed the tutorial.

Could someone help me here with a link to his tutorial?

Thanks,

Lorace

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BG
Byron Gale
Jan 10, 2004
http://support.wizov.com/Photo_Artwork_Effect.pdf

Lorace,

The original posts were on 12/21 and 12/22.

I also kept a copy of Ed’s fine tutorial… 🙂

Byron
EW
Ed_Wurster
Jan 10, 2004
wrote:
Somewhere on here, I got a link to a PHOTO ARTWORK EFFECT USING COLOR DODGE AND GAUSSIAN BLUR By Ed Wurster.

I can’t find which message it was in. Anyway, I had printed the tutorial out and found it to be just marvelous. I got some wonderful effects on pictures of my grandson.

Lorace,

I’m glad that you were able to benefit from the tutorial.

You can also browse that directory with this link:

http://support.wizov.com/

Of course I learned everything in there by reading a few messages here.

Ed
LG
Lorace_Graham
Jan 10, 2004
Thank you, Byron and Ed, for your responses. They were very, very helpful.

And, yes, Ed I enjoyed the tutorial and it taught me a lot.

So glad I have an opportunity to say thank you.

Lorace

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections