Posted By
Ron_Sprinkel
Oct 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I am unable to access these 2 items in PSE 2. Can someone please help. I have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times now and still cannot access these.

Thanks much in advance.

Ron

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 6, 2003
Whenever someone says they can’t access Tutorials and Help, I wonder what ISP they’re using. Are you by any chance a subscriber to AOL, Compuserve, or Yahoo? If so, the browsers these ISPs have are custom designed and won’t read HTML files as they’re designed by Adobe and others for application help.

To get around this, find a plain vanilla version of IE 5.0 or above. You probably have one already installed on your computer, or, if not, it’s a free download. Once you have it installed, set it as your default browser in your Internet>Web panel. You don’t say whether you’re using a Win or Mac platform, so I can’t be too specific on the way to change the default. Doing this will not effect your online service, but it will let you access the Adobe files.
RS
Ron_Sprinkel
Oct 6, 2003
Hi,

After posting this message I read further down and found what you are saying here again (I APOLOGIZE). I did what was listed and I can access both, THANK YOU. I also am not on AOL and am using windows.

Again I apologize and Thank You for your time and understanding.

Ron
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 7, 2003
Not a problem, Ron. I needed the practice! 🙂 The important part is that you got them running.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections