MR
Posted By
Mark_Reibman
Dec 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is one of my Holiday Greeting cards I created from a photo of one of my favorite table lamps in my room on my Maui vacation. I hope this helps to warm up some of my Northern and Midwest friends. Give it time to completely download.

If anyone has a last minute image greeting that they’d like to show outside the Challenge Gallery, be my guest.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 24, 2003
There is no link posted Mark.
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 25, 2003
oops! Let’s try again.

<http://www.pbase.com/image/23995242>
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Dec 25, 2003
Mark….BRAVO!!!

🙂
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 25, 2003
Mark,

That is brilliant …. just how did you do it?

Regards
Wendy
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 25, 2003
Mark, a souvenir eh ? Cool …no wait..hot ! Thanks for the grin…hope your New Year is filled with love.

~Jodi
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 25, 2003
Thanks Jodi.

Wendy,

This was not very difficult to make. I copy and pasted what I thought should move onto another layer (a duplication of the original). I did only a little erasing. I didn’t need much change to make it effective. It is only two layers. You could download it and open it in PSE and see its layers. I just did the Save for Web to create a gif.

The hula girl was from a table lamp. I colorized her. The sunset was significantly enhanced.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 25, 2003
Mark,

Thanks for the information … my next project will be an animated gif. When I get stuck I will post my questions

Cheers
Wendy
SK
Shan_Ko
Dec 26, 2003
Cool one, Mark!

Shan
TF
Terri_Foster
Dec 26, 2003
Mark, I’ll second Shan…that’s just too cool.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections