D
Posted By
Dig
Oct 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Some time ago I used PS to change the color of a speaker box graphic I had. Unfortunately I cannot remember how I did it. Somehow I remember opening the graphic and then using one of the image tools to pick another graphic that had the color I wanted and then applied it to the current graphic. It came out perfect.

Now I have to do it again and I cannot for the life of me remember how I did that one as it was about a year ago. Even then I stumbled across how to do that one. I thought I used the gradient map but I can’t seem to figure it out (if it really was the gradient map)

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about and how to do what I am trying to do? It is not simply change a color but using and image as the map.

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NK
Neil Kolban
Oct 2, 2005
Dig,
It sounds like you were using a ‘colorize’ capability. Have a search is the PS help using that as a term. Let us know if this is what you meant.

Neil

"Dig" wrote in message
Some time ago I used PS to change the color of a speaker box graphic I had.
Unfortunately I cannot remember how I did it. Somehow I remember opening the
graphic and then using one of the image tools to pick another graphic that had the color I wanted and then applied it to the current graphic. It came out perfect.

Now I have to do it again and I cannot for the life of me remember how I did
that one as it was about a year ago. Even then I stumbled across how to do that one. I thought I used the gradient map but I can’t seem to figure it out (if it really was the gradient map)

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about and how to do what I am trying
to do? It is not simply change a color but using and image as the map.
Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections