Help: What’s the best way of changing peoples eye colour…

B
Posted By
Bongani
Nov 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
….without affecting the rest of the picture?

Bongani

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
Kate
Nov 6, 2006
What I do is this:
Zoom in, and using the lasso tool with a slight (1 or 2 pixels) feather select JUST the iris of the eye and adjust the color by
going to – Image> adjustments> color balance
Do each eye individually, you will have to keep track of your settings when you switch eyes
Very dark eyes are hard to change so they look good but it can be done. If you play with the different options in the adjustments menu, you can come up with come VERY interesting effects

Kate

"Bongani" wrote in message
…without affecting the rest of the picture?

Bongani
TC
tony cooper
Nov 7, 2006
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:05:22 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

What I do is this:
Zoom in, and using the lasso tool with a slight (1 or 2 pixels) feather select JUST the iris of the eye and adjust the color by
Do each eye individually, you will have to keep track of your settings when you switch eyes
Very dark eyes are hard to change so they look good but it can be done. If you play with the different options in the adjustments menu, you can come up with come VERY interesting effects

If you hold down the shift key when you lasso, you can select both eyes and the resultant change will be equal in both eyes.

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
B
Bongani
Nov 7, 2006
In article ,
Tony Cooper wrote:

wrote:

What I do is this:

If you hold down the shift key when you lasso, you can select both eyes and the resultant change will be equal in both eyes.

Okay, thanks. I’ll give it a go.
Bongani
K
Kate
Nov 7, 2006
"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
wrote:

What I do is this:
Do each eye individually, you will have to keep track of your settings when
you switch eyes
Very dark eyes are hard to change so they look good but it can be done. If you play with the different options in the adjustments menu, you can come
up with come VERY interesting effects

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Thaks Tony, I didn’t know that…
umm… do I still have to hold my mouth right like this?
M
Mike
Nov 8, 2006
In article <Rz14h.10158$ says…
wrote:

What I do is this:
you switch eyes
Very dark eyes are hard to change so they look good but it can be done. If you play with the different options in the adjustments menu, you can come

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

umm… do I still have to hold my mouth right like this? =3F¬P
Yes you do Kate – but try not to squint or you will end up with "frown lines".

Mike
K
Kate
Nov 9, 2006
"Mike" wrote

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

umm… do I still have to hold my mouth right like this? =3F
TC
tony cooper
Nov 11, 2006
On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:25:37 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

wrote:

What I do is this:
you switch eyes

umm… do I still have to hold my mouth right like this? ¦¬P

Yor Welcome, but the comment was for the OP. First-timers at this might not know that, so I’m just completing the instructions.

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections