Posted By
Brad_Galloway
Dec 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.

Where can I get a free copy of the manual for Elements 2.0? I got a copy with my camera (EOS 300D), but I’d like to read thru the manual. I don’t want to print every page via Help.

Thanks for your consideration.

BG

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BG
Brad_Galloway
Dec 14, 2003
In my previous message, I meant that I got a copy of the SOFTWARE. The manual did not come with the package.

Sorry for any confusion.

BG
R
Ray
Dec 14, 2003
BG,

As far as I can tell, there’s no such thing as a free manual. However, it’s in PDF format on the CD-ROM of PSE.

Ray
R
Ray
Dec 14, 2003
Forgot to mention, you can always bring that file to a local print shop and have print and binded for a very low cost.

Ray
LK
Leen_Koper
Dec 14, 2003
My (Dutch) manual has over 250 pages. Probably it will be cheaper to buy the boxed Photoshop Elements that comes with the manual than having the file printed and binded in a local printshop.
😉

Leen
TF
Terri_Foster
Dec 14, 2003
I was thinking the same thing as Leen…English version of manual is also around 250 pages. I think you can get the full version of elements for about $50 at the Adobe store…or if you prefer it’s around $60 at a WalMart.

Terri
BG
Brad_Galloway
Dec 14, 2003
Thanks. I got it now. I thought the help manual would have been installed w/ the software.

I’ll print it at work and put it in a 3 ring binder at no cost to me!

Thanks again for the help.

BG

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections