R
Posted By
RodCrow
Feb 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there anyway to get a printed User Manual for Photoshop CS?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MA
Mark_Allen
Feb 7, 2004
I got one in the UK. All 5 manuals for £45 plus £6 p+p. It’s in the eurostore. Not sure about the US.

Regards

Mark
RH
Ronald_Hirsch
Feb 7, 2004
Rod,

I don’t know what country you are from, but my suggestion would be to get Deke McClelland’s PHOTOSHOP CS BIBLE.

It is not yet published, but will be very shortly. I have the version 7 "Bible", and it is a superb book. It has far more info than the Adobe Photoshop manual. And even though I have the ver 7 book, I’ll be ordering the CS version as soon as it’s available.

It is absolutely the best book anywhere to learn and expand your skills in Photoshop, in every facet of the program. The ver 7 book is well over 1000 pages, and every one is very "meaty" reading.

Photoshop CS Bible
McClelland / Wiley / 2004 / 0764541781 / 0.02914
Our Price $25.50 ~ You Save $14.49 (36% Off)
Not-Yet-Published (2/2004)

This is the ad from Bookpool US who has the book at a very good price. They are at

http://www.bookpool.com/.x/p3wfdrzw90/ho

Any decent bookseller – especially Internet sellers probably list the book, and will have it as soon as it’s available.

Ron Hirsch
AP
Alpha_Papa
Feb 8, 2004
Well if an Adobe official is reading this – please contact your customer support centre in Sydney Australia and train your staff as to the existence of this Adobe Store service.

I called 2 weeks ago and was blatantly told, the CS manuals CANNOT be bought separately – customers need to re-buy the programs in separate boxes.

After a $2000 AUD Premiium Suite investment, it wasn’t the best PR.

Thanks Robert for your heads-up.

Adam.
R
RodCrow
Feb 8, 2004
thanks for all the info…I may wait for the Photoshop CS Bible to come out.
H
heathrowe
Feb 8, 2004
I bought all of mine, at the same time of purchasing the Suite… and glad i did –

heathrowe
wrote in message
thanks for all the info…I may wait for the Photoshop CS Bible to come
out.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections