ML
Posted By
Martina_Long
Jun 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an image which is circular which has been created in Photoshop, at the moment it is on a square canvas with a transparent background.

When I go to use this image in Marcomedia flash the image is square with the circular image in the middle and a white background.

Is there anyway of saving a circular image, or having the background transparent in flash?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
Scotius
Jun 15, 2005
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:43:31 -0700, wrote:

I have an image which is circular which has been created in Photoshop, at the moment it is on a square canvas with a transparent background.

When I go to use this image in Marcomedia flash the image is square with the circular image in the middle and a white background.

Is there anyway of saving a circular image, or having the background transparent in flash?

I’m thinking you might have to use the image as an entire background for a flash page, rather than have it occupy only a section of the page. Photoshop can take a circular image and put it on another image without the square empty space around it, but that doesn’t mean you can take that into another program. Perhaps if you make the background color in the image what you want the Flash background to be, and then just do the flash "over" that?
I
IK
Jun 17, 2005
Export your image from Photoshop as PNG format with transparent background. Then you could import it into Macromedia Flash.

"Scotius" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:43:31 -0700, wrote:

I’m thinking you might have to use the image as an entire background for a flash page, rather than have it occupy only a section of the page. Photoshop can take a circular image and put it on another image without the square empty space around it, but that doesn’t mean you can take that into another program. Perhaps if you make the background color in the image what you want the Flash background to be, and then just do the flash "over" that?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections