Posted By
snoluvr
Nov 25, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I go into PS2, click on the paintbrush,blur,ect.., and the desired cursor setting ‘brush size’is alive and well,-[by default]
Then I go from photo-to-photo doing a variety of very minimal procedures to save them for web ect., this is done for awhile, switching between tools,apps…and then for no apparent reason, when I click back to any of these tools that ‘brush size’relates to, its just not available to me anymore, only the other two options. Ive tried Everything to get it to kick in but notta..Its been this way a few months. I just can’t use those options for what I’m doing, what am I missing here?

WinXP-Home/5.1/SP1
Thank you kindly for any help,
snoluvr
……………just now tried it, [brought up PS from toolbar] and ‘brush size’ was back, its allways done this ‘mind of its own’ behavior..
““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““ “““““““

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
BobHill
Nov 25, 2003
Snoluvr,

Try deleting your prefs file (hold down CONTROL ALT SHIFT and keep them down immediately when launching Elements until you are asked if you wish to Delete all Settings. Say yes and Elements will open with all original settings including brush size options. See if that doesn’t fix it. It should stay this way, or at least until something corrupts a program files somehow. This does tend to occur on some systems and probably is due to something running in conflict, such as Norton Utilities or anti-virus utility (but not limited to that).

Bob
S
snoluvr
Nov 26, 2003
Thank you Bob for your reply, I will try this.
Regards,
snoluvr

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections