Posted By
dwarf
May 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,
We’re doing a photo montage packaging piece which would be best assembled in Photoshop. I only want to do the typography in Illustrator & import the PS comp as a finished piece of artwork into the Illustrator dieline. You get my drift.

The previous versions of this packaging were done in Quark and Illustrator to print 4 color with 2 pms colors. How can I do my 2 pms plates in the photoshop file and be sure they fall at the "bottom" of the stack of plates, rather than on top?

If you can break this down by steps it would greatlly appreciated. I don’t want to have to bring photos into illustrator with clipping paths bcs I’ll lose the subtlety we’re trying to get in the design. Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MO
Mike_Ornellas
May 28, 2004
we’re having a sell out on spot colors today.

There are MANY spot color related topics here in this forum in the past few days.

Please take the time to read them.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
May 28, 2004
And, when you HAVE read them, assemble the whole thing in InDesign CS rather than in either Illustrator or QXP. Then Export to PDF.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections