A
Posted By
aroach
Nov 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Elements I. When I try to paste a photo into Word, I get the message "Adobe Photoshop Clip Image is too large to be exported". I have a Dell 8200, P4 with 512 Ram that I just upgraded, hoping that would help.
These images are at 300 resolution, usually 4 x 6. I don’t want to decrease the resolution because I am putting together a scrapbook for church and the text is already done in Word. Any ideas? Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 13, 2003
I snagged this from another post a long time ago. See if it helps. It’s kind of hard to judge, because you don’t say what format your image is in, nor do you say what version of Word you’re using. These instructions might not work, but it’s worth a try. If not, repost with more information.

"If your graphic is in Elements, open Microsoft Word. In Elements > Move Tool, drag and drop your graphic onto Word. With the graphic selected > Format > Picture > Layout > Behind Text (this allows you to move the graphic. Then insert a text box, Insert > Text Box >Format > Text Box > Colors and lines > Fill > No Fill > Line > No Line > OK, Then type your text into text box and use Words formatting tools like in any Word Document. Hope this helps.
Ben"
A
aroach
Nov 13, 2003
This did the trick! I don’t know why I didn’t think to try it before! I really appreciate the help. Anne
BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 13, 2003
So now I know why I’ve kept that thing on a "sticky note" on my desktop for months! I’m glad I could help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections