Posted By
blackxacto
May 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
G4/450/dual/OSX33/1gigRAM/45gigHD/Photoshop CS

Does anyone know why Photoshop CS quit suddenly in the middle of making Action sets, saying I had "too many windows open"? Only thing in the Dock running, was CS at the time. Had taken awhile to create and load these stupid Action sets. Now they are gone.

No documents were opened. No layers, no histories, purged completely, 29 gigs free as scratch disks as well as 3 seperate HD’s, 20gigs, 80 gigs, and 80 gigs.

MORE IMPORTANT: Does someone know where all the Sets info is stored? It’s not in the Actions preset folder. There is no way to SAVE Action sets once I make them is there? I hope.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
May 4, 2004
<< There is no way to SAVE Action sets once I make them is there? >> Absolutely there is!

Highlight the Actions Set folder in the Actions Palette and choose "Save Actions" from the palette’s fly-out menu.

Save them into the Photoshop Actions folder inside the Presets Folder. Load them again from there as needed.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections