KN
Posted By
Katie_Niles
Oct 25, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just got PSE 2.0. Running Win XP and would like to know if you can use this feature with MS Publisher or is it just an Adobe programs feature. If you can use it with MS Publisher does it use up a lot of memory and cause the program to crash. (I have had that happen with PS 6.0 and MS Publisher when I copy and paste photos back and forth)Thanks in advance for your answer. Katie Niles

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BB
Barbara_Brundage
Oct 26, 2003
Hi, Katie. Well, the "new from clipboard" command creates a new PE file, but you can use a regular control+C to copy then control+V to paste into other applications. I’m assuming it would work with Publisher, too.

But you need to go to your PE preferences and in the general prefs be sure that "export clipboard" is checked. Otherwise it only works within PE.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections