Posted By
michele_payton
Oct 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, everyone–
Here’s the problem. Suddenly, I am unable to use any filters or layers. If I click on say "Cutout". It tells me that command is not available. I have had this problem for two days, now. Is this a problem with Adobe or have I done something wrong?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ray
Oct 21, 2003
What type of image are you working on ? Some filters only work on RGB.
MP
michele_payton
Oct 21, 2003
Just a picture I cropped. But, I’ve had problems with all the pictures I’ve tried to change in the past two days. Before yesterday I didn’t have any problems at all. It just tells me the command isn’t currently available.
NS
Nancy_S
Oct 21, 2003
Michele,

Sounds like it might be time to try the universal fix for changed behavior…running Windows, immediately after launching the program hold the alt/shift/ctrl keys down until a box appears, answer yes, let it load. If this doesn’t fix it, come back.
MP
michele_payton
Oct 22, 2003
Hi Nancy,
Thanks for answering, but that isn’t the problem. I already tried that before I posted. I think that the RGB thing is to blame. How do I get my photo to RGB so that I can work with it? I’m not sure what I did wrong these past few days that they aren’t saving in that mode. So, what can I do to fix it?
NS
Nancy_S
Oct 22, 2003
Michele,

Go to Image>Mode and select RBG.
DG
David G House
Jun 17, 2004
LOL.. as Mac said… 😉

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections